20120403

Li Hui

“MY WORK NEVER SHOWS FACES, BECAUSE I THINK THIS IS A WAY OF COMMUNICATING WITH THE VIEWER. THE PHOTOS REMIND US OF OUR COMMON FEELINGS, SECRETS, PAST MEMORIES OR MAGICAL DREAMS. THE PEOPLE IN MY PICTURES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE UNKNOWN FACES, BUT THE VIEWER HIM- OR HERSELF?” LI HUI










"I think people change their faces too fast in the real world. Sometimes there is no way of knowing their true feelings. But I just wanna know more about what’s going on inside of them and their body language tells me that. Besides, I am a really shy person, so it’s hard for me to focus on someone’s face." from the self-taught Chinese photographer.

Her photos are soft, dreamy, quiet and natural.
visit more pictures here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...