20130104

Claudio Parentela



Born in Catanzaro(1962-Italy)

He is an illustrator, painter, photographer, mail artist, cartoonist, collagist, journalist freelance....

We're happy to have an interview witClaudio Parentela, here it is,


"My artwork represents all of me 

– my natural madness, my dreams

my love for the world of fashion and all my 10,000 knots." 

       


 
         
        

" My life drives me to create

It is wonderful to know that everyday,

I can just paint all day

It’s a perfect job and a fantastic way to live

– it helps me feel alive. "


      

" My art is my freedom 


– it’s been difficult to arrive here but now I feel so free,

 I can create freely. " 

    
       


      
To see more of Claudio’s artwork visit his website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...