20110411


Nobody ever listened to me and I used to think that was their problem. Eventually I got to realize maybe it was the fact I was boring and paranoid that was the problem. 


But you find that people who know you rarely listen to a word you say, even though they will happily take as gospel the word of a man they’ve never met if it’s on a record or in a book.


If you want to say something and have people listen then you have to wear a mask. If you want to be honest then you have to lie


Being yourself is overrated anyway. It doesn’t help. People say ‘I’m just being myself’ as if that’s some kind of fucking achievement. That’s not an achievement, that’s not honesty, it's lack of imagination and cowardice.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...